To the Christians they believe the Bible is their religious book, a book made for those who share their faith only. But if you understand the Bible well, it talks about the years where there was nothing like faith, sect or religion. It talks about Judaism, Gentiles, then Christianity. But it was fully ascribed to the Christian religion because of “Jesus” appearance in the Scripture and because from the beginning to the end the people recorded in the Book only serve one God and from that God came Christ. The book of truth (Bible) has been existing before religion came into existence.
To put it simply the Bible is just a normal spiritual book as many others to spiritualists/Occultists. The Bible is a powerful spiritual book, no doubt! It has the Psalms, Ecclesiastes, the Commandments etc but the religious people, especially those that overly religious, see the spiritual book as a sword and they believe they can perform wonders with ‘just’ the Bible without knowing how to use the Bible.
They believe when you have the Bible with you, you have God beside you. That is false. It is just human belief and tradition. The Bible is a spiritual book like Book of Solomon, Book of Moses etc In fact the Solomon and Moses book can be said to be more powerful than the Bible because therein are real and true divine names. Hidden names of God. Names of sublime, powerful Angels..and many great stuff; nevertheless the Bible can’t be written off, it might not have names but the words in it can do great wonders.
The Virtues and Efficacy.
Yes, you may be a Christian, a believer but that doesn’t mean you know how to use the Bible. I am not a Christian yet I know how to use it. Why? Because you worship it and I don’t; you may have read it back to back but if you don’t have the key of what use are those readings?
The Bible as I’ve said is just a powerful Spiritual book in my sight not otherwise. The Bible is like unsheathed sword. Having the sword with you doesn’t make you a swordman, doesn’t mean the world will fear and respect you, it doesn’t mean you have protection. But knowing how to wield that sword is the key. Knowing how to use the words in the Bible is the key, not by carrying the Bible itself or reading it everyday, back to back.
1. For example, if you’re in the middle of a magical operation and you are not allowed to go further or maybe some beings keep disturbing you or you’re been blocked from attaining some high places by some Angels during astral travel, the verse from Psalm 24:
The earth is the LORD’s and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. So lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in…etc
That verse is potent enough to clear ones path and make way for a better journey. Especially if it’s been made into a seal, with the necessary recipe. It will do great wonders. Just get hold of it, and watch how the disturbances would avoid you.
2. Here in Nigeria there is a charm, when prepared we attach it to a padlock. Some would be made into a seal, then attach it to a padlock. Whatever you whisper into the padlock and lock would be locked. But lots of people abuse it: they commit a dirty crime and then padlock. The family of the victim are always left in tears and depression, because the police won’t show interest in their case anymore.
There is a verse in the Bible used to prepare such padlock, it’s in the Book of Job 11:7-9.
Can you search out the deep things of God?
Can you find out the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than heaven – what can you do? Deeper than Sheol – what can you know?
Their measure is longer than the earth and broader than the sea.
These verse would be written on a clean A4 paper and burnt to ash. Add it to the other recipes already prepared and pour the ash inside a white cotton wool, seal it with two color thread, white and black. And then attach it to a padlock and knot it with the same color of threads. Whatever you say into the padlock before locking it would be locked. It can be used to make rain cease.
Some of the verses work alone but some needed extra push to be powerful else its work would be slow and weak.
3. I prepared this for a lady in 2020, she never had a happy home. It’s always from one man to the other.
The Figure 41 from the Greater Key of Solomon plus verses from the book of Psalm 78: 18-20.
And they tested God in their heart by asking for the food of their fancy. Yes, they spoke against God: they said, “Can God prepare a table in the wilderness? Behold, He struck the rock, so that waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed. Can He give bread also? Can He provide meat for His people?”
Plus: Lo! God did all they’ve requested for. I also want a peaceful and stable home, a husband of my own. Is this hard for God to do?!
The recipes needed to complete this operation is two. When the paper is burnt to ash and mixed with the blended recipes, they would be mixed with soap. And the single lady will bathe it daily. Wonder will happen for sure!
4. If you want to give a ring or necklace to your lover, you can empower it as to make your love stronger. This certain one doesn’t need any recipes, the words alone are competent. If recipes are added, the lover will lose it. And start seeing you in their dreams, thoughts of you all the time…it will be too much.
The word is: For it is not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul. Plus a verse from the Song of Songs.
It’s to be written on paper and burnt to ash, pour the ash in a very sweet fragrance and put a drop on the ring or necklace…it is done. Whenever your lover wears the ring, the love would be renewed. You two would feel so close the more; thirst for one another like you’ve never been together before.
5. Psalm 74: 18-23 will serve as Protection and what’s called “Back to Sender”.
Remember this, that the enemy has reproached, O Lord, and that a foolish people has blasphemed Your name. Oh, do not deliver the life of Your turtledove to the wild beast!…etc
6. The Psalm 128 is used to bless a new home and at times it is made into seals and buried in the four corners of the house…it is very potent.
Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways.
When you eat the labor of your hands, you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table…etc
This verse can be used for other purposes. There are seals we bury in the ground of a newly built home, especially on the very day they are laying the foundation of the house. So beside having protection on yourself, the house will have its own protection. When you are away from home, your wife and kids would be saved. The home will prosper; the only hindrance would be if the man of the house never respects his wife, never treat her like a wife.
Also, if one use this verse ordinarily, it will attract some angels to work, but I don’t really fancy the way those angels work. They will only stay for few days or weeks and leave. But if the necessary recipes are added, the beings that will come will come to stay.
7. To prepare stuff like “Agbele’pota” (strike enemy from home), this verse is potent:
They digged a well and made it deep, but fell themselves into the pit which they prepared.
8. In life you don’t know who is friend and who is enemy. Psalm 131: 1-3 is used to appease, plead for forgiveness, seek mercy and the likes. Even those who are angry at you that you don’t know would come to forgive you. It also serve as blockage clearer, road opener. The elders will grant you passage to pass and have your way for good.
LORD, my heart is not haughty nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me.
Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.
O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and forever.
This verse should be written and burnt to ash, mixed with soap of any color. There is a leaf we call ‘bitter leaf’ (the leaf taste bitter), get the leaf. It will be used as sponge to bath the soap. The bathe should be in the evening when there is no more sun.
9. Is there something you’ve been praying for and haven’t gotten an answer? Or you need an urgent answer to something and you believe in prayer but then you become weary when you think about how other requests hasn’t been answered? Lo! The verse from the Book of Isaiah 63: 15-19 can help make things easier. Especially if you can direct its course using one of the Tables given in the Book of Moses, your prayer will surely be answered.
Look down from heaven, and see from Your habitation, holy and glorious. Where are Your zeal and Your strength, the yearning of Your heart and Your mercies towards me? Etc
10. Psalm 91 is used for protection while Psalm 109 is used for destruction.
Psalm 109 with a black candle can be used to destroy a gathering, ruin marriages, make a happy home collapse. And at the same time Psalm 91 and a white or red or blue candle or the three candle together can be used to get potent protection.
Have you been hating the Bible all of you life? You should have a second thought because your hatred for it has no base, no root beside your own ignorance. You believe the Bible is contradictory or complicated? No! The Bible isn’t complete. A complete Bible is scarce and that’s why we have Book of Enoch separately, 6th and 7th Book of Moses separately…they were all supposed to be parts of the Bible, but they were separated.
Others hate the Spiritual book, Bible, because of how Christians use it, talked about it. Some people will make you believe that the Creator Himself wrote the Bible, just like how Muslims believe that Angel Gabriel brought the Quran from heaven to earth. You should know that the Christians, the religious people only pass around what they were told and what they read; even what they read they understand not. The scripture have been existing before any religion.
So be wise. Don’t follow the waves, ignore what your earlobes captures, many of their prophecies are not true.